I have never been a huge Valentine’s Day girl but I am a sucker for all the cutesy pink gifts and chocolates! My husband and I don’t do much to celebrate, usually he’ll surprise me with some flowers and I’ll make dinner at home. But, in the rare case he or anyone else are looking for some good Valentine’s Day gifts, here are a few of my fav things this year!
1. The Giving Key Love Mini Necklace — So cute and dainty and I love that the company’s mission helps those transitioning out of homelessness.
2. Rose Gold Apple Watch I never really had much interest in an Apple watch until a friend of mine showed me all their capabilities. I LOVE the rose gold color!
3. Slant Collections Heart of Gold mug for drinking all the coffee.
4. Illume Scented Candles. I just love this beautiful jar, and the scents sound amazing. Coconut milk/mango, Golden Honeysuckle, and Sugared Blossom. Yum!
5. Lake Champlain Chocolates. I buy these all the time at Whole Foods and the quality is the best. Plus, chocolate anything is always appropriate on Valentine’s Day.
6. Heart Shaped Plates for L. I know he’ll just toss these on the ground over and over again but I cant not buy them for part of his gift! So cute.
7. Doughnut Onesie. Because, doughnuts.
8. Diamond Stacking Ring I love how dainty these are! Perfect on their own or paired with others.
9. Red PJ’s and sleep mask, comfy and cute!
Do you celebrate Valentine’s Day? Any exciting plans?!