These Greek Yogurt Strawberry Muffins are the perfect healthy treat to always have on hand. They are jam packed with juicy strawberries to keep them moist and good for you ingredients like whole wheat flour, Greek yogurt, and no refined sugars!
They come together in just minutes and are delicious enough to serve as a healthy snack or part of a fancier brunch. Enjoy them on their own, with a shmear of butter, or crumbled on top a bowl of Greek yogurt!
My 15 month old is currently at the picky toddler phase of life, shoving away almost any food we place in front of him other then yogurt, peanut butter, and fruit. When he sees these muffins he goes absolutely crazy, kicking his legs and reaching out until he gets one in his little hands. He devours them time after time and I feel good knowing he is eating something nutritious!
Greek Yogurt Strawberry Muffins
Makes 8 Muffins
- 2 Tbsp. Butter, melted (or coconut oil)
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 1/2 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt (I used 2%)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla
- 1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 Cup White Flour
- 2 Tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- 1.5 Cups Chopped Strawberries
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- In a small bowl combine wet ingredients, butter though vanilla.
- In a large bowl combine flours, baking powder, and salt.
- Slowly add wet ingredients to the flour mixture until just combined, being careful not to over mix.
- Spoon the batter into greased muffin tins or use cupcake liners or silicon molds.
- Place into the oven and bake for approximately 22 minutes, or until tops are just starting to brown and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.