I was provided with a sample of Parasol Co. diapers and wipes in exchange for my review. All opinions are my own. This post may contain affiliate links.
Diapers are one of those things that are a must have for babies, obviously. But with so many choices out there it can feel overwhelming when trying to pick the best product for your family. For our son I knew I wanted to go with an all natural diaper and for the last 16 months we’ve happily been using the Honest Co. products. Had I only known about the Parasol Company sooner I for sure would’ve made the switch a long time ago!
Parasol Co. is a subscription based diaper and wipe company featuring baby and eco-safe products. They are hypoallergenic, free from heavy metals, lead, latex, chlorine, scents, lotions, and more! The list just goes on! Their diapers and wipes are not only safe but also incredibly soft, comfortable, absorbent, and cute! What could be better?!
When I first opened our box I was greeted with bright colors and beautiful designs hand painted by artist Ashley Goldberg. Currently they have three designs collections, the Discover Collection that we received samples from, the Delight Collection, and the Dream Collection. All are beautiful and gender neutral designs and when subscribing you are able to select your favorite prints to receive each month.
I ordered a size 5 diaper for our son as he is almost 32 pounds at 17 months old (big boy)! They fit wonderfully, not too big or too small. They have enough stretch for him to run around and play and reach high enough up his back that we don’t have to worry about any blow outs, something that doesn’t happen much now but we know all too well from his infant days.
According to the Parasol Co. the size 1 and 2 diapers run a bit smaller then other brands while size 3 and 4 run a bit larger. I always prefer to size up when it comes to diapers but they are more then happy to help if you have any sizing questions! Their customer service is fabulous!
The first time I used the wipes they blew me away as well. Durable, incredibly soft, and with a bit of stretch to them. I am able to get a lot more cleaned up with these then I can with some other brands we’ve tried! Similar to the diapers they are baby safe, eco friendly, and free from alcohol, oil, paraben, phthalate, fragrance, and petroleum derived ingredients.
Parasol Co. products can only be purchased online right now and similar to the Honest Co. they offer monthly subscription boxes. You can opt for diapers + wipes for $85/month and you’ll receive 4 giant packs of diapers + 3 full size and 2 travel size packages of wipes. Or you can subscribe for diapers only for $70/month and you’ll receive just the 4 giant packs of diapers. But why would you do that?! Like I said above, the wipes are AMAZING!
Parasol Co. Pros:
- Free trial, excellent customer service.
- Ultra-soft and thin diapers, perfect for the active baby.
- High rise in back, helps to prevent the dreaded blow-outs.
- No leaks! We have yet to have any leaks, even overnight.
- Unique and beautiful designs, most are gender neutral which I love.
- Incredibly strong and stretchy wipes. They can go a long way when cleaning a messy bum!
- Quality products: Diapers are hypoallergenic and free of latex, chlorine, fragrance, lotions, lead and heavy metals. Wipes are free of alcohol, oil, paragons, phthalate, fragrance (although I notice a slight smell), and petroleum derived ingredients.
- Designed as day and night time diapers so you don’t have to buy two different boxes!
Parasol Co. Cons:
- Expensive. Sure, these are more then your Pampers or Luvs brand but the quality is worth it!
- Inconvenient to buy if you run out.
- Will the subscription be enough diapers, or too many?
All in all I love the Parasol Company all natural diapers and encourage you to give them a try! They are soft, durable, safe, and cute and I know we’ll be using them until L is potty trained and whenever we have another little baby come along in our family. You can sign up for a free trial offer here!