Somehow May is right around the corner which means Mother’s Day is not too far off either. If you’re anything like me as a mom then all you are looking for when it comes to a Mother’s Day gift is to sleep in, warm sunshine, and a day spent with family. And maybe a mimosa or a wine slushie thrown in 😉 But we all know finding the perfect gift for the mama in your life is definitely important as well!
Today I am sharing my favorite ideas for a Mother’s Day Gift, from cheap and affordable to a bit of a splurge. I’ve also included some last minute gift ideas in case you are a procrastinator like me as well as options that cost just about nothing! Let me know if you’ve spotted anything you love!
Mother’s Day Gift Guide
- Coconut Oil Body Polish This looks divine! Like an at home spa day for your skin!
- Beautiful Bath Robes Normally when I hear bathrobe all I can picture is heavy, thick, beach towel material… not sexy! But this bath robe is anything but with a cute rounded hem and beautiful colors.
- Sam Edelman Leopard Print Sandal I may or may not have actually just ordered these for myself as a mothers day gift for me.
- Pretty iPhone Case: This one has a built-in mirror and is scratch and scuff proof! Perfect for a mom on the go and with a beautiful spring/summer print!
- Tote Bag: Perfect for carrying all the kids needs! I have never used a diaper bag, always just a tote big enough to fit snacks, diapers, wipes, and my wallet. I love these because their reversible (hello, two for one deal basically!), big, and cheap in case they get dirty or stained (kids).
- S’well Hand Painted Water Bottle: I have one of these and it keeps my water cold forever! And never spills!
- Dainty Bar Necklaces: I am obsessed with these lately!
- Polaroid Camera How cool is this!? Polaroid cameras are apparently back! I love having my iPhone always at my finger tips but I miss having actual photos that are printed out and put an a photo album.
- Gift cards: Go out and buy a gift card to her favorite yoga studio, barre class, hair or nail salon. Something your mama or significant other wouldn’t normally do for herself.
- Brunch! Who doesn’t love brunch?! I swear it is my favorite meal ever, probably because it is a treat and we don’t get to enjoy it all that often. This year I am planning a brunch at home for my step-mom and mother-in-law complete with mimosas, waffles, quiche, and fruit. And probably donuts because, donuts.
- Wine: I always love a great bottle of wine! I shared one of my favorites recently on a Friday Faves post! I also am really loving Rose right now with the warmer weather!
- Let her sleep in and bring coffee and breakfast in bed.
- Help out with chores around the house! Cleaning, groceries, doing the dishes.
- Hand-made gifts. If you have little ones break out the arts and crafts and make an “I love you mom,” picture.
Did you already buy a Mother’s Day Gift? Have any great ideas?