Like I’ve mentioned before, getting my toddler to eat anything remotely healthy can be a real struggle. We are in a phase of L wanting to eat only Cheerios, crackers, or strawberries. While those snacks are fine and dandy, these Green Smoothie Blender Pancakes pack in all sorts of healthy things like veggies, whole grains, fruit, and protein! And they come together in no time at all! Mix up a big batch over the weekend, throw half in the freezer and pull them out for a quick, healthy meal or snack!
Green Smoothie Blender Pancakes
Makes approx. 7-8 small pancakes
- 1 1/4 cup dry rolled oats
- 1 very ripe banana
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup plain, full fat yogurt (or whatever you have on hand)
- 2-3 big handfuls baby spinach
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1/2 tbsp. Coconut Oil or Butter, for greasing the pan (optional)
- Place all ingredients except oil/butter in a large blender and process until smooth.
- In a large non-stick skillet over medium heat melt 1/2 tbsp coconut oil or butter. Cook pancakes in 1/4 cup measurements, flip and cook until browned. Serve with syrup, peanut butter, fruit, or yogurt on top! Enjoy!