Somehow summer is flying by and the Fourth of July is nearly upon us! With the warm summer temps and busy summer schedules the idea of turning the oven on to make a Fourth of July dessert is a little bit daunting so today I am sharing with you all my favorite no bake Fourth of July Dessert Recipes!
Most of these recipes come together in no time at all, utilizing pre-made bakery items like angel food cake, shortcake, pre-cut fruit, and store bought cookies. Throw one together for your next cookout or barbecue and make all your friends happy!
- Red, White, and Blueberry Trifle
- Strawberry Mango Pound Cake Shortcakes
- No-Bake Cheesecake Parfaits
- Red, White, and Blue Jello
- Red, White, and Blue Fruit Salad <—-Guilt Free!
- Red, White, and Blue Popsicles <—Perfect for the kiddos!
- Coconut Berry Icebox Cake <—Have you ever made an icebox cake? There are SO many variations and their so yummy!
- Strawberry Sugar Cookie Parfaits
- Ice Cream Cake With Sugar Cone Crust
- S’mores! Bring all the goods (marshmallows, graham crackers, chocolate) for an easy, classic summer dessert! Mix it up by offering peanut butter cups or other chocolatey treats as well!